My style of food is not always traditional Japanese food. There are so many tasty meals I can introduce you to.
I see so many fresh, seasonal local ingredients in Somerset. So I decided to take in some new ideas from where I live and put that together with my memories of street food in Japan.
My focus for my food is just simple, honest and exciting, plus it has got to be tasty.
Anyone, everyone can enjoy it!
What does Kinori do?
* Food/Music/Village festivals ---- going all over the South West serving tasty Japanese street food.
* Garden parties ---- outside party for Japanese street food at your home or chosen venue.
* Cooking lessons ---- informal lesson at your home.
* Private Chefing ---- Cooking Japanese 3 or 4 course meal at your home.
* Pop up Restaurant / Take away.
* Cooking demonstrations.
or anything exciting for me?
So, have an upcoming event or fancy doing something a bit different for a celebration? Then get in touch!
Chef and Company Director
Born in Ashikaga, Tochigi, Japan.
I left Japan when I was 21 years old, lived in London, Bristol and then Cornwall.
Worked in AA rosette award restaurants, pubs and hotels and I then moved to Somerset as the Head Chef at the Lord Poulett Arms, Hinton St George.
After this I won a catering contract with the South West HQ of the NHS Strategic Health Authority, and during this time I began my Japanese catering business.
Now, I travel all over the South West bringing my delicious food to you all!