Do you want to cook tasty Japanese food but....
- no time to go to cooking lesson?
- there is no Japanese cooking class near me.
- it's hard to follow cookery book / website / you tube.... should it taste like this?
- where can I get oriental ingredients from?
That's no problem, just leave it to me! You will have....
- lot's of cooking techniques and tips.
- alternative ingredients you can find in local shops.
- original recipes.
- answer to your questions.
- phone or email support service anytime afterwards about your session.
- all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- dinner together with your friends or family you just cooked with.
- NO washing up and tidy up kitchen!
Lesson menu example....
- Teriyaki Salmon -- Sweet soy and light ginger glazed salmon fillet.
- Buta Kakuni -- Slow cooked belly pork in soy, ginger, onion and star-anise sauce.
- Tori Kara -- Japanese style crispy chicken with "Amazu" sweet & sour sauce.
- Katsuni -- Panko breaded pork loin with soy, ginger and eggs.
All menu choices include learning how to make....
- Soy infused vegetable Japanese sticky rice.
- Seasonal vegetable Miso soup.
- Side salad with asian dressing.
£75 per person (booking for 4 - 10 people)
plus travel fee (please ask)
There is no VAT charge or extras like "chef hire rate" etc.
* Approximately 2 -3 hrs.
* This is semi hands on cooking lesson.
* Menu may change due to season or availability.
Please contact me for date availability and I will send you lesson menu options and all booking details.